[Hanoi] – WVV – ACE - GRAPHIC DESIGN
Please send your application package to: WVV_SealedBids@wvi.org by 10:00am, 16 May 2023 Vietnam time.
Email subject: [Hanoi] – WVV – ACE - GRAPHIC DESIGN
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy humanitarian organization, working to improve the quality of life of people, especially the most vulnerable children.
The Against Child Exploitation (ACE) project, funded by United States Department of Labor, has commenced since 2019 in the Philippines with the view to strengthening the capacity of the Philippine government to address the worst forms of child labor (WFCL) including online sexual exploitation of children (OSEC), and violations of acceptable conditions of work.
Building on fruitful results achieved in Philippines, the ACE project will be implemented in Vietnam in 6 target districts of 3 target provinces (1. Dien Bien – North zone; 2. Da Nang City and 3. Quang Nam Province - Central zone of Vietnam) toward the expected outcomes as follows:
• Outcome 1: Improved enforcement of the legal framework and policies pertaining to the WFCL, including OSEC, and violations of acceptable conditions of work
• Outcome 2: Improved assistance services for victims of WFCL and / or OSEC
• Outcome 3: Strengthened partnerships to accelerate progress in addressing the WFCL, including OSEC, and violations of acceptable conditions of work.
In Vietnam, the project will direct technical support and engage with a wide range of government, social partners, civil society and business entities in its implementation to enhance government efforts to counter child labour, to contribute to the national strategy in prevention and reduction of child labor, especially to address WFCL including OSEC.
World Vision International Vietnam is seeking a designer/a groups of designers to support its production of a series of project handouts and communication materials under the supervision of the Project Communications Officer.
(Please see more details of Role dimension in Term of Reference)
- For enterprises/ organizations: Scanned copy of the latest Business Registration.
- For individuals/groups of individuals: CV (including full name, title, agency, contact phone number, relevant experience).
- Quotation for above-mentioned items. Consultants are required to follow the quotation template by World Vision Vietnam and clearly point out the price validity period from May to December 2023.