Consultancy service to develop IT system for integration of report on Child Labor in the existing system - ACE Project
Please send your application package to WVV_SealedBids@wvi.org by 13:00, February 14, 2023 Vietnam time.
Email subject: [Supplier’s name] - ACE - Tổng đài 111 – Hệ thống tích hợp báo cáo
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy humanitarian organization, working to improve the quality of life of people, especially the most vulnerable children.
The Against Child Exploitation (ACE) project, funded by United States Department of Labor, has commenced since 2019 in the Philippines with the view to strengthening the capacity of the Government of Philippines to address the Worst Forms of Child Labor (WFCL) including Online Sexual Exploitation of Children (OSEC), and violations of acceptable conditions of work. Building on fruitful results achieved in the Philippines, the ACE project will be implemented from November 2021 to September 2024 in Vietnam in 06 target districts of 03 target provinces (Điện Biên province, Đà Nẵng city, and Quảng Nam province).
In Việt Nam, the project will direct technical support and engage with a wide range of government, social partners, civil society and business entities in its implementation to enhance government efforts to counter child labour, to contribute to the national strategy in prevention and reduction of child labour, especially to address WFCL including OSEC.
Within ACE framework, ACE project is seeking for consultant(s) to develop set of community child labor monitoring tools in the informal sector for the active engagement of children, families, community and businesses in prevention and monitoring of child labor.
• Develop IT system integrated in the existing IT system of the National Hotline to include WFCL, including OSEC reporting as part of the scope of the National Hotline 111 with the aim to:
- Provide information and data for periodical reports by the National Hotline
- Share information and data with WVI-V and relevant stakeholders for development of appropriate interventions.
• IT system is developed and integrated in the existing IT system of the National Hotline to report on child labor , especially WFCL including OSEC.
• Guidelines for the Hotline operators’ application..
I. Main requirements
• Technical details
The system developed is met with needs and requirements of the National Hotline and specific requirements stated in part 2 above but not limited to the following details:
- Overall information (may link or refer to the existing data/ information field designed in the existing system)
- Information/ Data concerning counselling details: specific case counselling, general counselling, labor exploitation issues including OSEC, etc.
- Specific services provided to specific cases (victims of child labor or children at risk of child labor exploitation, including OSEC, and violations of acceptable conditions of work) received support from the National Hotline (details consistent with other existing themes reported by the National Hotline).
- Other information/data related to child labor: level of risks, types of risks/ labor exploitation.
- Information report form following information newly integrated in the system under this assignment.
- How to use the system
- Note for hotline operators when application
- How to analyze data/ information collected and develop report.
- Hotline operators
• This assignment is expected to be done by end of March 2023.
III. Consultant Application Guidelines
Interested candidates will be asked to send an application package containing:
• CV (including full name, title, agency, contact phone number, relevant experience) and Cover letter to express interest in the project;
• Proposal of the service including requirements as stated in this TOR and expected timeline for the package);
• Proposal for Consultancy Fee & Consulting Duration
• Scanned copy of Business License (for enterprises)
• Portfolio listing similar projects done by the supplier
Please see more details in Terms of Reference.
For more information, please contact Mr. Linh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements of the consultant/ service provider
• University or postgraduate degree in Information and Technology or related disciplines;
• Having knowledge and experience in IT system and statistics;
• Ensure highest quality of the deliverables;
• Ensure the completion of the assignment within deadline;
• Work with the highest professional ethical standards and in keeping with World Vision’s core values.