Consultant to Establish a Learning Management System (LMS)
Interested consultants are invited to send your application package to the email address:
Subject: [ITSY]_LMS_Name of company/ consultant
The project “Improving Transferable Skills for Youths (ITSY) project” will contribute to increase the quality of human resources on information technology and others that meet the demand of economic growth and 4.0 technology revolution, as mentioned in the Vietnam’s Socio-Economic Development Strategy for 2021-2030 with a vision to 2045, and the Vietnam’s Education Development Strategic Plan for the period of 2021-2030. The project is also aligned with national education curriculum implemented in Hai Phong City and Ngo Quyen District. Moreover, the project is expected to contribute to the preparedness and provision of high-quality workforce for Samsung Vietnam in the coming years.
• Develop a suitable LMS for each target high school to be used:
- as an open source providing training materials on transferable skills and IT to both teachers and students at schools; and
- to manage class: manage students, their learning progress and scores
• Develop operation guidance/manuals on how to use and manage the LMS for teachers and students.
High school students, teachers and Board of Managers at 4 target schools will be guided to use the LMS. It is expected that after the project ends, the LMS will still be used effectively and efficiently at these schools.
• A LMS that has all the following functions:
- providing training materials on transferable skills and IT
- managing students, their learning progress and outcome
• 2 days offline training on how to use the LMS for IT teachers 4 target high schools.