WVV Development Facilitator in Nam Tra My, Quang Nam
Kindly send your CV and your Cover letter with the subject: [DF-Nam Giang] – Your Name
to the email: WVV_Recruitment@wvi.org
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has been funded 14 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 430 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
– To serve as a catalyst, partnership broker, and builder of the capacity of local partners, facilitating the development process toward the improved and sustained well-being of children within their families and community, especially the most vulnerable children.
– To manage the technical projects in assigned communes and advocate for sustainable well being of children especially the most vulnerable children.
1. Community Engagement and Sponsorship
• Facilitate partnering/ networking with and connections among different local stakeholders (formal and informal community groups, businesses, NGOs and local government agencies, etc.) to mobilize resources for the well-being of children.
• Facilitate capacity building for communities and local partners in the assigned communes in shared monitoring
Child participation and protection:
• Strengthen child clubs and children led community initiatives
Most Vulnerable Children (MVC) inclusion:
• Facilitate capacity building for communities and local partners in MVC mapping
• Strengthen community based groups the assigned communes and build capacity for them in micro projects planning
• Include RC in project activities and monitor participation and benefits of RC and their families
2. Program Management in assigned communes
Implementation of Technical Models and Advocacy
• Work closely with TPOs to introduce and build capacity for local partners on technical project models, guidelines, tools.
• Manage resources with integrity and stewardship, in compliance with WVV’s financial policies and procedures.
• Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including child protection, nutrition /health, livelihoods, resilience, advocacy, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, environment, disability, child participation).
• Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual
• At least 2 years of work experience in community development.
• Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach
• Experience in working with local stakeholders/partners.
• Experience of working with children and ethnic minorities.