WVV Sponsorship Facilitator in Muong Cha Area Program
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Location - Your Name - Position
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. World Vision Vietnam (WVV) has been funded from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 430 staff, of which 93% are Vietnamese nationals.
WVV is operating in 14 provinces including: Ha Noi, Hung Yen, Dien Bien, Hai Phong, Thanh Hoa, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, Dak Nong. WVV’s Area Program (AP) usually focuses within one administrative district of a province which populated by ethnic minority people with high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s Development Program Approach (DPA) is that AP team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
The AP Sponsorship Facilitator provides specialised support for the implementation of Child Sponsorship Operations within the AP.
The AP Sponsorship Facilitator works closely with AP team and community volunteers to ensure processes to ensure well-being of sponsored children and other registered children are in place and the organizational requirements related to sponsorship are met according to sponsorship standards and policies.
Coordinate to apply sponsorship in Programming principles to ensure sponsorship processes integrate with the programme and community efforts: i) to care for and protect children; and ii) to strengthen children’s participation, and that registered children participate and benefit from programme activities.
1. Sponsorship Coordination (20%)
2. Sponsorship in Programming (20%)
3. Sponsor and Child Engagement (25%)
4. Quality Assurance and Risk Management (10%)
5. Sponsorship Systems and Processes (10%)
6. Capacity Building and Collaboration (10%)
7. Other (5%)
(Please see more details of Role dimension in Job Description)
- Bachelor degree in management or a social science field preferred
- Have understanding and experience in Child Sponsorship and its contribution to child wellbeing.
- Have understanding and experience in development program approach.
- experience in Sponsorship or development projects.
- Demonstrated competencies in program planning and reporting.
- Demonstrated competencies in operational aspects of child sponsorship.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills, connecting, and capacity building.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to support articulate and demonstrate World Vision’s core values in meaningful ways to donors, partners, children, parents and communities.
- At least 2 years of development facilitation in and with communities.
- Have experience in facilitating of training.