WVV People and Culture Director
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Email subject: Hanoi - Your Name - Position
World Vision is a Christian relief and development humanitarian organization, working to improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are marginalized and living in poverty. World Vision helps all who are in need regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity or gender. World Vision started working in Vietnam in 1988. Since then, World Vision has implemented many relief and development programs, partnering with the Vietnamese government, other NGOs, and communities. World Vision's long-term development programs are currently operated in 18 cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
• To provide overall leadership to all PnC and Organizational Development functions and support the strategic direction of World Vision Vietnam.
• To make the organization ready to undertake continuous improvement in quality and effectiveness of its people management strategies;
• To ensure that all WVI People and Culture (P&C) standards are complied.
- Strategic and leadership support
- Developing a strategic and professional People & Culture Team
- Developing a capable and committed workforce
- Employee engagement and staff well being
- Promoting accountability and performance culture
- Promoting leadership quality and sustainability
- Spiritual leadership
(Please see more details of end results expected in Job Description)
• Proven record with HR functions, having initiated and implemented purpose-driven and organization-focused change.
• Demonstrated competency in developing systems, policies and guidelines to support people management and organizational effectiveness.
• Proven leadership and management skills in restricted context.
• Has good knowledge and understanding of local labor laws on Compensation, Labor Relations/Standards, and Issuances.
• Has broad and deep working knowledge on recruitment, retention and separation of staff.
• Ability to champion the cause and concerns of the employees without compromising the and resources of the organization.
• Ability and skills to build the capacity of individual staff, leaders and the organization to meet and exceed the competencies/capabilities required to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
• Ability to travel across the country and abroad.
At least 5 years of broad and deep experience in leading and managing Human Resource team and relevant experience in organizational development, leadership development and change management in World Vision context.