Technical Program Specialist - Child Protection
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Email subject: Hanoi - Your Name - Position
World Vision is a Christian relief and development humanitarian organization, working to improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are marginalized and living in poverty. World Vision helps all who are in need regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity or gender. World Vision started working in Vietnam in 1988. Since then, World Vision has implemented many relief and development programs, partnering with the Vietnamese government, other NGOs, and communities. World Vision's long-term development programs are currently operated in 18 cities and provinces throughout Vietnam.
Child Protection Specialist supports WVV’s strategic goal to ensure that children are protected violence and have positive and peaceful relationships in their families and communities. This role has a strong focus on providing technical expertise and support to ensure the quality of the Technical Program implementation.
- Child protection programming
- Technical quality assurance
- Child protection standards
- Cross cutting themes
- Resource acquisition
(Please see more details of end results expected in Job Description)
• Strong relevant technical expertise
• High level of diplomacy, communication, negotiation and persuasion and advocacy skills.
• Proven ability to provide coaching and deliver other capacity building activities.
• Ability to provide supportive supervision to assure the interventions’ quality.
• Ability to document and share best practice for replication.
• Good data analysis and reporting skills.
• Good proposal writing skills.
• Strong ability to speak, write and read in both English and Vietnamese.
• Three years’ relevant experience in technical areas. Experience in programme quality support and staff training/coaching is preferred.
• Experience in working with INGOs
• Experience in advocacy.
• Experience in Resource acquisition