The “Sustainable Development Agribusiness of Việt Nam” Project, jointly implemented by World Vision Việt Nam and Mavin Group, provides USD 100,000 worth of livelihood support for poor households in provinces in Việt Nam, which aims to help hundreds of households in Thường Xuân and Như Xuân Districts, Thanh Hoá Province escape poverty, master livestock farming and sustainable production.
Specifically, the “Sustainable Development Agribusiness of Việt Nam” Project provides household beneficiaries with:
- High-quality ducklings from Mavin Group;
- Mavin commercial animal feed, which will ensure complete nutrition for the ducks until they are sold at market;
- GMP-WHO standard veterinary medicines
- Advice on enclosure standards and strict raising processes to ensure the quality of finishers
- Knowledge on market linkages and product sales.
The “Sustainable Development Agribusiness of Việt Nam” Project contributes to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals:
April 2022 – April 2024
Như Xuân and Thường Xuân Districts, Thanh Hóa Province